Step 1. PLANNING, CONCEPTUALIZATION, AND DESIGN PHASE.
- Fee: Seventy Thousand Pesos (Php. 70,000.00 to 100,000.00 2-3 Storey Residences, 3-5 Bedrooms).
- Bonus: If we do the construction, the above fee will be deductible on your last payment. This means, if we do the construction, this stage will be FREE!
- Time Frame: On average, 2-4 weeks. This could be shorter or longer depending on client’s requirements and revisions.
- Requirements: Client’s requirements (How many rooms, T&B, etc), Lot Title, Lot Plan, and Subdivision’s Deed of Restriction if necessary
STEP 2: CONTRACT SIGNING
- Output: Agreed list of specifications, finishing materials, and signed contract.
- Fee: Depends on the requirements
- Time Frame: Average of 2 days for specifications, finishing materials, and signed contract.
STEP 3: PROCESSING OF BUILDING PERMIT WATER CONNECTION, ELECTRICAL CONNECTION, AND OTHER PERMITS LIKE SUBDIVISION PERMITS.
- Output: Signed building permit, connected water, and start of processing of electrical connection (takes longer to process)
- Fee: We charge actual for processing: Ballpark 30,000-50,000 for building permit, water connection, and electrical connection. Price varies depending on location. For subdivision permits and bond, price depends on subdivision.
- Time Frame: On average, 2-4 weeks.
- Requirements from client’s end: Transfer Certificate Title (TCT), Current Tax Receipt, Tax Declaration, Cedula, Valid ID, Deed of Sale, Lot Plan, Special Power of Attorney
STEP 4: CONSTRUCTION
- Output: Mobilization, constructed and turned over Dream Home
- Fee: As stipulated in the contract. If owner wants to add or revise specifications, agreed upon fees will apply.
- Time Frame: Mobilization will happen after one week of down payment. Construction Duration will be as stipulated in the contract
STEP 5: Processing of OCCUPANCY PERMIT AND PERMANENT MERALCO LINE (For Metro Manila Clients)
- Output: Occupancy Permit and Permanent Meralco Line
- Fee: Actual Fees will apply. Average of 25,000.
- Time Frame: 2-4 weeks.